MLS - Mphi
MLS® Laser Therapy (Multiwave Locked System) has built its success on a quality impulse patented as a synchronization of two wavelengths (808nm + 905nm) with different emission modes, continuous and pulsed, to obtain a complex energy mix capable of promoting analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-edema, and reparative effects of tissues
Muscular, Articular, Tendinopathy, Contracture, Trigger Point.
- Significant decrease in pain, accompanied by functional improvement.
- Marked anti-inflammatory action through the reduction of inflammation mediators.
- Marked anti-inflammatory effect and lasting analgesic action.
- Promotes recovery and trophism of damaged structures.
- Significant and persistent improvement of pain symptomatology and concomitant recovery of functionality.
- Modulation of the microcirculation and reduction of the inflammatory component.
- Promotes fluid drainage and resorption of the edema.
- Stimulation of tissue repair processes.
- Reduces healing times, improves the quality of the repair tissue and prevents the formation of fibrotic scarring.
The very high instantaneous power, which reaches the order of kW, is modulated through very short pulses that allow the stimulation of the therapeutic biological processes while
maintaining control of the thermal effect and therefore the safety of the treatment, which has always been an essential requirement for ASA.